Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Davy jones vs 'The MONSTER' -Round 1

Em...ahem...no you aren't hallucinating,i am back(this is where u say"about time too!!") and this indeed is a post and certainly not a figment of your imagination.
I guess i have some real heavy duty explaining to do,about my rather long hiatus.Well what happened was:u see i was being chased by a large blogger-eating monster(read-my DAD!)who was really,really pissed off with me for raking up a telephone bill over 5 and a 1/2 grands in the very first month of the advent BSNL's brilliant(#$%!&^*) broadband scheme into my humble abode.Thus to escape from this furious monster's rage i was on the run(read- access to computer was cut off)
Note:previous battle experiences with the monster hadthe informed me about his strong upper body strength and his special weapon-an extremely hard slap.So u can understand why i was on the run and why i didn't challenge him to an epic battle or somesuch.
Now that the monster's rage has subsided quite a bit *touchwood* i have crept up to my PC again *quick sidelong glances confirms that monster is not around* So now it seems i'll continue with my original plan of dishing out the daily dose of trash(muhahaha).But those who had patiently waited for God knows how many months,waiting for 'Davy Jones' to tell them a little more about himself,thanks for the initial bit of patience that u showed & also thanks *grumble grumble*to those souls who personally told me such heart-warming stuff like"Dhur shala,post-fost korbi na,roj erokom gali khabi?"
But about the "lemme tell you a few more things about myself"bit could we please forget that?I really don't feel like rambling on about my sorry self especially with the monster lurking around the house.So may be we can do that intro/facts about myself bit some time later ok?For now satisfy your curiosity by going through my profile.(as if that's gonna happen any time soon...)
By the way if any of you thought that all the above mentioned crap about the 'monster' and mythical,rarely seen organisations like BSNL and the rest were all crap which i made up to cover for me lazyness and for forgetting all about my blog you are a long,really long way from the truth! *whew that was close,hope these suckers will fall for it.*Oh wait i wasn't supposed to write thaaaaaaaa.........aargh...being attacked by the monster again...information about strong upper body strength certainly is true...aargh...


2 Comments:

Blogger Shamasis said...

Ahem (read: amen)!!

Sermons from the Glorious:

I guess, excuses couldn't have become further crippled, amputated and mutilated!

Specially alluding to the fact that you are added in my Yahoo Messenger List. (* i hope u get what i mean and also hope that after this you do not remove me from your buddy list *) !@!!@#$

Well.. well... its nice (prayers answered) to see you back. It was somewhat like BJP nipping up Bengal Elections.

And if you do not want the label outside your room's door to read "ICU," then you better keep posting.

Just mere posting wouldn't serve, you should also read through other blogs too.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

vey straight forward stuff !

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home